By using our websites you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
DATA WE COLLECT
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Data we collect we may collect on sitoweb.pl
- Cookies. We only use essential cookies that help us provide you with the service.
- Third-party cookies. We might also use other third-party services in order to provide you with sitoweb.pl Services. These services might set up their own cookies to remember you.
HOW WE USE THE DATA
We need some data to perform the contract with you for example:
- Provide, operate and maintain sitoweb.pl
- Provide you with customer support and reply to your requests made through the contact form.
- Find and prevent fraud
- Understand how people use sitoweb.pl
- Develop new content, features, and functionality
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
We are committed to reducing at the minimum the Third-Party Processors that we use to lower the risks of your data being exposed.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
As a rule, we do not share your data with any third-party. However, we may share your data in the following cases:
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
We take reasonable precautions such as policy-based access control to protect Data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. Sitoweb.pl follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Data, both during transmission and once received by sitoweb.pl. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
CHILDREN UNDER 16
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As a company serving users across the world and delivering sitoweb.pl Services through the use of Third-Party processors, we may transfer personal information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected. When we transfer your personal information to other countries, we will do our best to protect it.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Please be advised that in case you allow sitoweb.pl to collect and process certain personal data from you, you have rights under gdpr.
For further information see https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/In case you like to get in contact with us in relation to any of the above mentioned rights or any other personal data issues, please email us at [email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT